"The school must assist students in deciding their future course of careers"
Our career program is based on the principle of self-development, career exploration and career management..
- an effective career guidance for students to support choices and to enable Tagorians informed dicisions relating to their future.
- Apptitude-Interest-Personality Tests with a detailed report and follow up individual counselling.
- academic advising for students.
- student handbooks
- campus visits by university representatives.
- advice and assistance to students on all careers and higher education related matters by organizing workshops, seminars, career talks and visit to career fairs
- information and guidance relating to scholarships and bursaries available at universities.