- the acceptance of the Registration form & fee is no guarantee that the child will be admitted and it does not involve the school in any obligation to admit the child. It is on receipt of all fee with the Accounts Office, that admission to TPS is confirmed
- It is on receipt of all fee with the Accounts Office, that admission to TPS is confirmed.
- Applicants furnishing false, incomplete or misleading information will be subjected to rejection or dismissal without refund.
- he Principal has the absolute right to admit or deny admission to any child, based either on random selection or merit, as per the decision of the Management. The decision of the Principal will be final & binding on the parent.
- No admission will be considered until all the requirements are fully met.
- Removal / Termination:
- Irregular attendance.
- Non-payment of school fee .
- Unsatisfactory progress in academic front.
- Detention or repeated retention in a class.
- Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a calendar month´s fee in lieu of notice does not arise
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :
- No leaving certificate will be issued unless the parents/guardians make a request in writing to the Principal in the prescribed form available at Admission Office.e
- One clear Calendar month´s notice in writing or a month´s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn. If the pupil is withdrawn in April/November the fee for May/Dec. must be paid..
- No leaving certificate will be issued until all fee, fines & other dues to school are paid .
- UIn case of termination/removal due to indiscipline, a student leaving anytime should pay the fee for that period.
- Transfer certificate will be issued to only those students who have settled all their dues. TC for withdrawal will be issued within 3 days of applying for this..